Haven’t been here for a while, sorry 4 that.
Here are 5 cool facts about sound:
1) The loud noise you create by cracking a whip occurs because the tip is moving so fast it breaks the speed of sound!
2) Dogs can hear sound at a higher frequency than humans, allowing them to hear noises that we can’t. (Did somebody said that there might be different being all around us that we are not aware of?! SShhhiiittt)
3) When a sound wave reaches a person’s body, it reflects off of the person’s head, shoulders, and the curved surface of the outer ear. When reflecting waves bounce more than once or interfere with other waves before reaching the tympanic membrane, it causes changes in the volume or quality. Such occurrences are called head-related transfer functions.
4) All different frequencies that the human ear can hear played at once, form the sound…. OOOMMMMMMMMMM. This sound is referred to as the “sound of creation”.
5) 2 different sound frequencies played at once through headphones, each in different ear causes the brain wave frequency to align with the difference between the two. For example, a continual 400mhz frequency in your right ear and 410mhz in your left ear, will cause the brain wave frequency to align to 10mhz. This brain wave frequency is referred to as “Gamma frequency” and is common only in deep sleep or deep meditation. This form of brain wave stimulation through sound is called binaural beats, and you can find it in YouTube.
WTF1?! – The temperature inside The Great Pyramid remains constant at 68 degrees F, the same as earth’s internal temperature.
WTF2?! – A planetary alignment between the Orion belt and the pyramids of Giza will take place at…. that’s right – 21.12.2012
WTF3?! – The Great Pyramid is located at the center of the land mass of the earth. The east/west parallel that crosses the most land and the north/south meridian that crosses the most land intersect in two places on the earth, one in the ocean and the other at the Great Pyramid.
WTF4?! – Precession of the Equinoxes: The sum of the pyramid’s two base diagonals in Pyramid Inches = length of the Precession of the Equinoxes (25,827 years, which comes to an end at… that’s right – 21.12.2012)
WTF5?! – If the height of the pyramid is taken as the radius of a circle, then the circumference of this circle is the same as the perimeter of the base. This provided the complimentary squaring of a circle and circling of a square. The key to this relationship is knowledge of the value of Pi and designing the angle of the pyramid to be exactly 51 degrees, 51 minutes, and 14.3 seconds.
C u 2morrow!
This is the first post of this blog, in which I’m going to write scientific facts about those things that surrounds us and that are soooo cool, but we just don’t know them. Did you know for example that ALL BRAIN SCIENTISTS KNOW, that if you imagine really good stuff about your future, and just leave this thought alone, the brain will necessarily make you achieve them within just a few years? The brain is like a very good chess player who sees what needs to be done in order to achieve a certain goal within a few steps, but he sees years ahead! So, this time I’m going to write a little bit about the brain, but in my next posts I’m going to write about things like stars, quantom physics, The AMAZING pyramids of Giza, different theories about our past, sacred geometry (The Geometry of all that exists) and so on…
So here it comes… Did you know?! (5 facts about the human brain)
1. Regular prayer reduces respiratory rate and normalizes the wave oscillations of the brain, contributing to the process of self-healing organism. Religious people go to 36% less likely to see a doctor than others.
2.Lesson strange activity – the best way to brain development. Communicate with those who exceed you in intelligence, is also a potent brain development.
3. memory is formed by associations, so to remember things one should create associations to recall. Memories triggered by scent have a stronger emotional connection that is why they appear more intense than other memory triggers.
4.Man process information primarily from the left side of the brain. Woman tend to use both sides in the same time.
5. Think positive because when you do, you’ll keep the doctor away: Studies show that 50-70% of visits to the doctor for physical ailments can be traced to psychological reasons.